Mummysmilk.com is the official distributor of Huggalugs in Singapore.
Hug your little ones in colour with Huggalugs range of Leg and Arm Huggers.
Use Huggalugs Leg & Arm Huggers to:
- Make EC easier!
- Make diaper changes a breeze
- Protect little knees and elbows from scratches and bruises during crawling and climbing
- Prevent kids' arms and legs from becoming dinner for mozzies
- Keep arms and legs warm
- Hold socks on
- Help little ones learn to dress themselves
- Provide light sun protection
Designed to keep little legs and arms warm at all times:
- Under pants or under skirts
- No pants or no skirts
- Just a nappy or no nappy
- Under tops, over tops or no tops at all
The same product is used on both the arms and the legs.
One size fits most from birth to six years up to the thigh. Leg & Arm Huggers can also be worn by older children, teens and adults as traditional calf height leg warmers, arm warmers and open toed socks.
Fabric Info and Care
80% cotton, 15% nylon, 5% spandex
Washing instructions: Cold hand wash and line dry only. Do not bleach.
Sometimes you may find "loose ends" on the insides of some Hugger patterns. These threads are a by-product of the knitting process and do NOT need to be cut. They may look a little untidy at first, but after washing, the natural felting of the cotton tends to neaten the overall look of the inside.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Purchase three pairs of Huggalugs Leg Huggers at S$18 a pair!
Discount will not be reflected in your shopping cart, but in your final invoice from Mummysmilk.com.