Mummysmilk.com is an Authorised Retailer of the ERGO Baby Carrier and accessories in Singapore.
CLEARANCE SALE FOR ALL ERGO BABY CARRIERS! RECEIVE A FREE BABY T-SHIRT GOWN WITH EVERY PURCHASE.
The Ergo Baby Carrier is a unique baby carrier with padded shoulder straps and a very supportive waistbelt, which puts most of your baby's weight on your hips and takes the pressure off your shoulders. We found that it really helped for our 13kg sumo at 10m! Very importantly, baby is supported in a seated position rather than being hung by the crotch.
The Ergo Baby Carrier allows your child to face inwards only. This is recommended because the outward-facing position does not allow a young baby to turn away from surrounding stimuli if it becomes too overwhelming for him. The infant is unable to make eye contact with the parent to evaluate facial expressions, social cues etc to make assessment of the situation. He is unable to exclude himself from the environment by turning his head away and towards you.
- Recommended use from newborn (with additional Infant Insert) from 3kgs to 20kg
- Can be worn on front, back or hip and easily shifted from one to the other
- Comes with detailed, illustrated instructions
- Adjusts for most sizes, waist circumference extends from 25" up to 43" and with the additional Waist Extender (sold separately) 8" can be added
- Attached Sleeping Hood supports sleeping baby's head and expands with the growth of your child
- Padded waist belt supports the lumbar area plus 1" thick padding in the shoulder straps
- Provides continued support when a baby sling or other front carriers are no longer comfortable
- Allows for freedom of movement because the parent and baby are like one
- Convenient pocket on back of carrier with side zipper for easy access
- 100% cotton canvas outside and 100% cotton poplin lining and hood
- More secure than a hard-frame for baby hiking and walking
Fabric Info and Care
Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry, avoiding direct sunlight. Do not machine wash frequently. Do not use detergents with bleach, perfumes, dyes, chlorine, or optical brighteners. Spot clean as needed.
ERGObaby uses only the highest quality and safest dyes possible to ensure a product that will retain its color, but is free from harmful chemicals. There is always a possibility that colors will fade depending on the quality of water and detergent type used. Different colors may require different types of detergents for best results. Please research your local water quality and detergent ingredients for best results ac cording to color, as well as spot test before washing. ERGObaby cannot be held responsible for faded colors due to laundering.
Click here for Online Instructional Video.
For rental and trial enquiries, please fill up our Enquiry Form.